Added debuff 299914 and the UI confirmed adding "Frenetic Charge":
* The only indicator on my bars is the skull DBM puts on the target. No bar color to indicate the debuff is present.
* Confirmed the debuff number in warcraft logs
* This never works during a fight w/multiple charges.
* In many cases, no other debuffs are present in that cell (ie the bar color looks normal)
* Tried deleting and re-adding this debuff, no change
Same fight, "Fanatical Verdict" 296851 is showing up fine.
On Icons pane, Show debuff "Max Icons" is set to 3.
Hi, I'm trying it out on my paladin right now, v 8251 and can observe the glimmer icon fading right before it expires.
Here is my setting: Skins->Frames->Icons "Opacity: Fade on expire" is selected (see bottom of pane)
However, the fade only starts about 5s before the expiration, which is a small portion of the actual length of the buff, so it may be hard to catch. Maybe a more gradual fade would be more intuitive.