1. Solved. Was my fault: I simply didn't distinguish between Raid and BG, so when a BG 10 startet I expected my Raid 10 skin to appear. Which didn't, because I didn't assing the correct skin to BG 10. I did this and everything works as expected.
Thanks a lot for your help! I tested a lot of different raid frames (vodoh, grid2, suf, elvui, z-perl, blizzard ... ) and although they all offer something unique healbot simply offers the best "out of the box" experience. Especially healbot's default buffs and debuffs management saves a lot of time you had to spend setting up in other raid frames.
Thanks a lot for your fast response!
1. I already did that, but had the impression it wasn't working. I'll check again and report if it's still not working for me.
2. Perfect, that did the job!!!
I returned to playing WoW and came back to my longtime favorite addon Healbot, too.
1. I have set up different skins for party, raid 10, raid 25 etc. but they are not switching automatically. Do I have to switch skins manually depending on the situation or should healbot do this automatically? If so, how should I set it up?
2. I tried grid2 and it has a kind of glowing/highlighting effect of the raid frame unit if you hover over it. Is this achievable with healbot, too?
Any hints appreciated and thanks a lot in advance! I love Healbot!