Hi, from my bash terminal on my mac I made some script files to take my old debuffs (designated by spell name) and converted them to spell ID ( I looked up IDs in warcraft logs and wowhead as a backup.) These include Uldir, BfA and dungeons.
* my list of "<spell name>", <spellID>
* the perl script i used to massage my SavedVariables/HealBot.lua Oh I had to rename convertToID.pl to convertToID.pl.txt because it didn't like my file extension.
I updated my HealBot.lua and used it last night with 220.127.116.11 for Mekka and Blockade. Seemed ok but that's the extent of testing.
I noticed some spells had the same name but different IDs (within the same encounter!): This made my sad. I used the first ID and made a note to myself to add the other one. I'll attach a screenshot of this