× Bug reports

Debuffs

1 month 3 weeks ago
mr3z
More
Debuffs #1939
Healbot does not monitor magic debuffs in Mara and ZF dungeons such as roots or hex. Disease monitoring works ok in that dungeons. Also magic debuffs are shown properly in Scarlet Monastery.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 3 weeks ago 1 month 3 weeks ago by mr3z.
mr3z
More
Debuffs #1943

Porr3 wrote: I guess everyone who has problems with magic debuffs not being displayed for priests probably is above level 36, and has therefore learned Dispel Magic Rank 2.
For some reason, Healbot uses the ID of Rank 2 instead of Rank 1 when checking if a spell to remove magic is present.
To "fix" the problem, you need to change the skill ID of Dispel Magic inside the Healbot code, open
Interface\AddOns\HealBot\Locale\HealBot_Global.lua
and search for "HBC_DISPELL_MAGIC", its current value should be 527 (Dispel Magic Rank 1) change that value to 988 (Dispel Magic Rank 2).
There definitely exists a better way to fix this, most likely during the skill identification, but this fix is doable for everyone and should work properly until a real fix is published.
PS: For some reason, the debuff tracking sometimes does not work, this can be fixed by a simple interface reload.

This fix the problem thank you Porr3!

1 month 3 weeks ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Debuffs #1975
Healbot 1.13.2.4 Beta 3 fixes this issue.

1 month 2 weeks ago 1 month 2 weeks ago by Dumppa.
Dumppa
More
Debuffs #2018

Strife wrote: Healbot 1.13.2.4 Beta 3 fixes this issue.

Is this fixed for all classes? I installed 1.13.2.5 beta1, but I still don't see curses. I'm lvl59 Druid. It seems "Debuffs" -> "General" -> "Spell to remove debuffs" doesn't recognize "Remove Curse" spell.

Many thanks for the good work with the addon.

1 month 1 week ago
Kaizar
More
Debuffs #2092
Hello,

I'm having a somewhat related issue. I'm a priest and can see the proper debuffs (disease and magic) bar colors. However, despite selecting "Stoneform" as a means to cleanse poison, poison debuffs are not properly changing the bar color (to green). I do not have automatic debuffs selected for poison, so if HB will recognize Stoneform as a means for cleansing poison, shouldn't poison change the bar color green?

Thank you!

1 month 4 hours ago
Kaizar
More
Debuffs #2112

Kaizar wrote: Hello,

I'm having a somewhat related issue. I'm a priest and can see the proper debuffs (disease and magic) bar colors. However, despite selecting "Stoneform" as a means to cleanse poison, poison debuffs are not properly changing the bar color (to green). I do not have automatic debuffs selected for poison, so if HB will recognize Stoneform as a means for cleansing poison, shouldn't poison change the bar color green?

Thank you!

Bump if anyone knows how to address this. Very appreciative of any help! Thanks!

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac