× Bug reports for the Retail version of Healbot

Buff priority bar color no longer accurate?

8 months 2 weeks ago
sixx
More
Topic Author
Buff priority bar color no longer accurate? #1
Hi,

I believe 9.0.2.2 or 9.0.2.1 introduced a bug where the buff bar color is overridden by a spell with a lower priority. For example I set up Lifebloom with a priority of #1 and Rejuvenation with a priority of #2.

-If I cast them independently (no overlap) the two colors work as expected
-If I cast Lifebloom (#1) and then Rejuvenation (#2) the bar color is overridden by Rejuvenation (#2) which shouldn't happen. Recasting Lifebloom (#1) doesn't change the bar color back either.
-If I cast Rejuvenation (#2) and then Lifebloom (#1) the bar color is overridden by Lifebloom (#1) which is the expected behavior. Recasting Rejuvenation (#2) doesn't change the bar which is also expected.
-If Rejuvenation (#2) expires the bar color changes back to Lifebloom (#1) as expected.

Reviewing the config I see the priority saved correctly:
["HealBot_Custom_Buffs"] = {
[774] = 2,
[33763] = 1,
},

As well as the settings to show colors for the two spells
["HealBot_Custom_Buffs_ShowBarCol"] = {
[774] = true,
[33763] = true,
},

Let me know if I can provide any more details
Thank you

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 months 3 weeks ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Buff priority bar color no longer accurate? #2
There are some changes in the next version (not in beta 2 linked above) that might fixed this.
Generally there are improvements to Buff and Debuff warnings, after completing this I came to see if I could replicate this issue and I cannot.

7 months 3 weeks ago
Shamkan
More
Buff priority bar color no longer accurate? #3
Hello!
Today after update of addon I started have this problem, pretty disturbing.
I have some special buffs colored, others i don't want color player' bar at all... And now they all "mix" colors together, no matter if Bar color on or off and what prio on them. Afterall in few casts I have all bars colored with some dark-blue-purple color, I don't see who has which buff and totally confused :S
Please, help!!

7 months 3 weeks ago
Kazira
More
Buff priority bar color no longer accurate? #4
Several hours ago after updating Healbot 9.0.2..7, the custom color for my priority buffs no longer displaying correctly.

I am a Discipline priest and Atonement is the only buff I manage with the priority color bar.
The Atonement buff custom color is set to pink, the "bar color" option is checked, the spell priority is set to 3, and the "cast by self" is selected.

While using Healbot, Shadowmend applies atonement buff, The bar correctly turns pink. If I apply Spirit Shell, Power word: Shield, or my passive Power of the Dark Side procs, the Atonement buff color pink changes the bar from pink to the Healbot default color blue. When Power Word: Shield or the other buffs fall off, the atonement buff color goes from blue to pink.

I have double checked that all other buffs are not a priority and that the custom "bar color" is not selected for Shield, Spirit Shell, or any other buffs besides Atonement.
The following user(s) said Thank You Strife

7 months 3 weeks ago 7 months 3 weeks ago by Strife.
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Buff priority bar color no longer accurate? #5

Kazira wrote: Several hours ago after updating Healbot 9.0.2..7, the custom color for my priority buffs no longer displaying correctly.

I am a Discipline priest and Atonement is the only buff I manage with the priority color bar.
The Atonement buff custom color is set to pink, the "bar color" option is checked, the spell priority is set to 3, and the "cast by self" is selected.

While using Healbot, Shadowmend applies atonement buff, The bar correctly turns pink. If I apply Spirit Shell, Power word: Shield, or my passive Power of the Dark Side procs, the Atonement buff color pink changes the bar from pink to the Healbot default color blue. When Power Word: Shield or the other buffs fall off, the atonement buff color goes from blue to pink.

I have double checked that all other buffs are not a priority and that the custom "bar color" is not selected for Shield, Spirit Shell, or any other buffs besides Atonement.

Thanks for the detailed description of the issue, I am able to replicate it due to this.

7 months 3 weeks ago 7 months 3 weeks ago by Strife.
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Buff priority bar color no longer accurate? #6
Please test the beta [9.0.2.8] at the top of this forum, confirm if this issue is fixed.

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac