× Bug reports for the Retail version of Healbot

Buff priority bar color no longer accurate?

3 months 1 week ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Buff priority bar color no longer accurate? #7
Beta updated to b2, fixes an issue in b1 where more than the max buff icons can be shown, custom buff priorities and colours are working correctly in my tests.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 1 week ago 3 months 1 week ago by Strife.
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Buff priority bar color no longer accurate? #8
Beta updated to b3, failback to name when id is incorrect now works for priority, bar colours and filters. Previous when using ID or Name and failing back to Name, it would show the icon with priority 10 and no bar colour change etc.

Failing back to name may resolve a number of ID's not working correctly, seems ID's have changed or can change depending on certain conditions.

1 month 2 weeks ago
Exuperjun
More
Buff priority bar color no longer accurate? #9

Please test the beta [9.0.2.8] at the top of this forum, confirm if this issue is fixed.

I'm on 9.0.5.2 (well, the TOC says 9.0.5.1 but it's the 9.0.5.2 download from Curseforge) and seem to have the same problem OP reported. I only use bar colors for debuffs and I'm noticing that a priority 1 or 2 icon will be present but the bar color will be that of a 4 or 5 debuff (that is also on the unit).

1 week 2 days ago
Huizui
More
Buff priority bar color no longer accurate? #10
Hello, using version 9.0.5.8, the issue still persists.

I have two bar colors: White if single tank missing Earth Shield, and blue if ally is affected by self Riptide. In the video shown below, the tank (first bar from the top) has Earth Shield expire 10 seconds into the clip, and is not affected by Riptide. Instead of turning white as expected, his bar turns blue.
Example: streamable.com/sbe1mn

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac