× Bug reports for the Retail version of Healbot

Automatic Debuffs Issue

2 weeks 1 day ago
shane
More
Automatic Debuffs Issue #7
I did some initial testing then used this for a while in some RBGs.

Initially it seemed to still changing the bar color, but seemed to only be for previously defined debuffs; after deleting and re-adding them the issue went away. So this possibly fixed the automatic debuff coloring issue.

However, this version still suffers from coloring issues. Specifically for Poison/Curse/Magic/Disease Dispellable debuffs monitored by the spell to remove it on raid. Healbot seems to remove the bar color for the Poison/Curse/Magic/Disease when another aura is applied but user still has a Dispellable debuff.

I will continue to test and report any reproducible findings; however, this has been an issue since the 9.0.5 releases and I hope we can get it fixed. I can open a new bug report if needed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 8 hours ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Automatic Debuffs Issue #8
Thanks for the feedback, The issue with dispellable debuffs being overwritten by automatic custom debuffs in fixed in 9.0.5.5

1 week 5 days ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Automatic Debuffs Issue #9
Found an issue with defined custom debuffs overwriting dispellable debuffs, this is fixed in the beta linked above.

1 week 5 days ago
shane
More
Automatic Debuffs Issue #10
Yes, I was going to report this issue. I will test this out tonight and let you know how it goes tomorrow.

1 week 4 days ago
shane
More
Automatic Debuffs Issue #11
I did some testing both in Battle Grounds and Dungeons. In both scenarios there are occasions where debuffs like magic/curse/etc do not change the bar color or the bar losses its color before the debuff is gone.

1 week 3 days ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Automatic Debuffs Issue #12

shane wrote: there are occasions where debuffs like magic/curse/etc do not change the bar color or the bar losses its color before the debuff is gone.

Not able to replicate this, what ignore settings are you using on the Debuffs>General tab? try turning them off.

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac