× Bug reports for the Retail version of Healbot

fort buff....

6 months 2 weeks ago 6 months 2 weeks ago by milk63.
milk63
More
Topic Author
fort buff.... #1
so for some reason, since the last update. once a wipe happens or fight is over and you need to give someone a fort buff on the healbot UI it wont work. On my UI it comes up as a white bar on the persons name meaning they need fort buff, but once i try to click on them it just heals them and doesn't give them the buff. Any reasons this is happen all of sudden?

Also when you leave a group, the raid frames of the healbot UI stay up. And by this i mean it shows all the people who were in your group "[R] raid1" in place of the person/people that were in the group. so you need to do a reload UI in order to remove this. again this all started to happen with the latest update and it was the only update i've done since then.

ibb.co/WFwQ4ts

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 2 weeks ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
fort buff.... #2
Not able to replicate this myself, Is this happening every time or randomly?

6 months 2 weeks ago
milk63
More
Topic Author
fort buff.... #3
I will check this evening and get back to you on this. At work right now but will see how often it happens.

thank you!

6 months 2 weeks ago
ctshammy
More
fort buff.... #4
Applying Fort buff is probably related to the SmartCast out of combat settings. On the Healbot options Spells tab - Bottom of pane - Smartcast out of combat - Add buffs set on.

Maybe these options are wrong for your toon.

CT

6 months 2 weeks ago
milk63
More
Topic Author
fort buff.... #5
Sorry for the late response, but I did get a chance to look into this last night during raid and honestly it was working fine. If I do see this issue again i'll give you a heads up and look into it further. appreciate the help!

MiLk63
The following user(s) said Thank You Strife

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac