× Bug reports for the Retail version of Healbot

Missing Healbot on screen

1 year 1 week ago
Nizenka
More
Topic Author
Missing Healbot on screen #515
I'm not sure what to call certain things. I've only been playing WoW a few days and this addon was suggested to be used by my priest. The Healbot window that shows the player in groups/raids is missing from my UI. I've tried multiple things so far. I have uninstalled, deleted the folder of Healbot and reinstalled. I've reset the UI to default as well as the settings for Healbot back to default. I've downloaded and manually installed the addon from this website. I've even tried using a friend's files over my own to see if it would show up. And I have rebooted several times as well.

The addon is there and functioning. I can access the settings and everything, but I do not have the Healbot portion on the UI to use. Am I missing something the settings or messed up somewhere with installation?

Any help to resolve this would be greatly appreciated!
The topic has been locked.
1 year 1 week ago
Kevin
More
Missing Healbot on screen #517
I am having the exact same issue, also a new player of a couple of days, but had someone else check it out with more experience and they can not resolve it.
1 year 1 week ago
Jesusvandam
More
Missing Healbot on screen #518
I'm having the same issue as well. I noticed that when it does work, it does not auto-populate with my other group members when I go into a BG or instance. I had to /reload ui to get my teammates bars to show up. When I popped into the instance, it disappeared completely. When I did a /reload ui, it stayed missing and the default WoW frames came back. This was after I uninstalled and reinstalled the mod.

Kinda frustrating, as this is my favorite mod :/
1 year 1 week ago
reaper6667351651
More
Missing Healbot on screen #521
i'm not really sure what your issue could be tbh, i updated without issue to many versions and still keep seeing the frames and players auto-populate; maybe the recent change in heal groups might be your issue

healbot.dpm15.net/forum/general/101-impo...t-change-in-8-0-1-10

another simple way might be use some of the commands to enable HB ( healbot.dpm15.net/wiki/doku.php?id=using:cmdline ) in addition you can test if the "Disable when solo" option is off so it wont hide before a group is formed, HB won't add new people in the list if in combat either
1 year 1 week ago 1 year 1 week ago by Strife.
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Missing Healbot on screen #524
Any LUA Errors?

Install bugsack to help catch errors: https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/bugsack
1 year 1 week ago 1 year 1 week ago by Strife.
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Missing Healbot on screen #525
I have found an issue that will affect new users, I will post version 8.0.1.12.b1 later today.
You might need to download and run reset_healbot.bat from here: https://healbot.dpm15.net/forum/bug/11-submitting-bug-reports

Unzip and run the batch file in you wow directory here:

Attachments:
Moderators: ctshammyAcirac