× Bug reports for the Retail version of Healbot

LUA Error after updating most recent version

6 months 1 day ago
Ciell
More
Topic Author
LUA Error after updating most recent version #833
Hello, after updating my Healbot yesterday I have been getting the following error:

Message: Interface\AddOns\HealBot\HealBot.lua:3394: attempt to index field '?' (a number value)
Time: Wed Mar 13 21:01:24 2019
Count: 6
Stack: Interface\AddOns\HealBot\HealBot.lua:3394: attempt to index field '?' (a number value)
[C]: ?
Interface\AddOns\HealBot\HealBot.lua:3394: in function <Interface\AddOns\HealBot\HealBot.lua:3324>
Interface\AddOns\HealBot\HealBot.lua:3534: in function <Interface\AddOns\HealBot\HealBot.lua:3503>
Interface\AddOns\HealBot\HealBot.lua:4675: in function `HealBot_OnUpdate'
[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1: in function <[string "*:OnUpdate"]:1>

Locals:

It occurs anytime that I enter the options menu, specifically the skins tab. The skins tab is completely blank and my settings have been changed.

If anyone has any ideas about how to fix this, that would be great.

I've tried disabling my other addons to see if the error still occurs and it does.

Thanks for the help!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 17 hours ago 6 months 17 hours ago by Strife.
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
LUA Error after updating most recent version #834
Expect your only getting that error when in a group, when solo try saving and loading back your skins.
Also do you have a skin named with numbers? if you do try changing the name to include characters.

If you can't resolve it, save your skins and run Reset_Healbot.bat (see the Submitting Bug Reports in this Bug forum)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac