× Bug reports for the Retail version of Healbot

Monitor Aggro: Can't turn off

5 months 3 weeks ago 5 months 3 weeks ago by Slayybelle.
Slayybelle
More
Topic Author
Monitor Aggro: Can't turn off #1040
v8.1.5.6
Disable Monitor Aggro but the (annoying) 3 red dots still appear. This is solo'ing in the world where I'm always at 100% threat. Reloaded UI after disabling. No change, Quit game/restart: No change.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 months 3 weeks ago
Slayybelle
More
Topic Author
Monitor Aggro: Can't turn off #1041
Custom debuffs are not color-coding.. this is unusable for progression. Reverting to 8.1.5.0

5 months 3 weeks ago
Slayybelle
More
Topic Author
Monitor Aggro: Can't turn off #1043
As I side-note, 8.1.5.0 was working perfectly while all the churn was happening. After updating to 8.1.5.6 and then reverting, no HoTs would display. As a resto druid, i was healing blind. BUT we got M Mekka a few pulls later and i'm benched for Blockade so will have time to figure out all this HB stuff. :D

5 months 3 weeks ago
reaper6667351651
More
Monitor Aggro: Can't turn off #1049
weird i have no aggro issue on my 8.1.5.6 build, could it be you are not putting the settings for the right Frame ? (upper left) these settings are separate for awhile now, you can always push the big red button to make this current for all frames

the only annoying thing i find is that with every update the Aggro "Highlight mouseover" option always resets to on and have to uncheck with all chars again lol

on the HoT's side note you have to re-add the monitoring icons yourself in this menu:

you might still have older spell ID's set and you only have to use your spell once to add the refreshed ID in the list (you can also remove the older one's)

hope this helps :)
Attachments:

5 months 3 weeks ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Monitor Aggro: Can't turn off #1055

reaper6667351651 wrote: on the HoT's side note you have to re-add the monitoring icons yourself...

you might still have older spell ID's set and you only have to use your spell once to add the refreshed ID in the list (you can also remove the older one's)

To clarify this, the process is automatic, when Healbot encounters a buff/hot where the name matches but ID is unknown, a new entry is created using the new ID, with same settings as the old ID.
The effect will not happen while in combat, so if you notice missing buffs/hots while in combat, wait until the next round of combat to see if they appear.

5 months 3 weeks ago
Slayybelle
More
Topic Author
Monitor Aggro: Can't turn off #1067
Hi Reaper, this was my problem i was changing for Frame 1 and my raid is on Frame 3 @_@ Ty.

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac