× Bug reports for the Retail version of Healbot

Overlapping bar cast issue

6 months 2 weeks ago
ScroolooseUK
More
Topic Author
Overlapping bar cast issue #1316
Hello. I have an issue if i slightly overlap bars, spells don't seem to cast. For example. if i have bars laid out like this:

spell casting works fine. However if i put them close together so they re slightly overlapping like so:

then if i cast a spell on the bottom bar it works fine but then if i cast the same spell on the next bar up it wont cast. Then i try again about 4 seconds later and it worked.

I found this out the bad way in a mythic 10 when i was trying to heal the tank but it just wouldnt cast so he ended up dying a horrid death lol.
I think this is an issue with the bars slightly overlapping. Is there a feature in the options i need to change? or is it a bug?

Regards
Scrooloose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 1 week ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Overlapping bar cast issue #1326
Thanks for reporting, the issue is due to the Height setting on the Skins>Frames>Headers tab, even if the header is not shown.
Will get an update out soon to fix this by disabling the mouse on header bars, already tested and fixed.
The following user(s) said Thank You ScroolooseUK

6 months 1 week ago
ScroolooseUK
More
Topic Author
Overlapping bar cast issue #1334
Thanks for the fix works fine now

I do have another issue. When i have certain groups selected in a skin it is showing groups that i have not selected, particular targets of mobs.

In the example below i have Self, group members and pets to display yet it is showing a bar for an npc target. Dunno if this is a bug or me doing something wrong (see image)

6 months 1 week ago
ctshammy
More
Overlapping bar cast issue #1335
Given the format of the bar is different it might be another frame addon or the default UI.

If you are using z-perl, x-perl or something similar look at the frame setups.

Another possiblity is the default ui - check that - WOW options - Interface - Combat - "Target of Target" is not ticked.

Hope that helps.

CT

6 months 2 days ago
ScroolooseUK
More
Topic Author
Overlapping bar cast issue #1349
i disabled Target of tartget ad you mention and it still shows. I dont use any other frame addon.

I do use Auctionator, Canimogit, bartender4, Clique, Immersion, moveanything, neath plates, quartz, skada, tomtom, world quest list and DBM :)

5 months 2 weeks ago
ScroolooseUK
More
Topic Author
Overlapping bar cast issue #1387
Seems fine now thanks for the updates. Just got to say the improvements you are making to this addon are amazing, keep up the good work! :)
The following user(s) said Thank You Strife

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac