× Bug reports

[8.2.0.0] Missing/dispellable buffs-debuffs in general list

1 month 2 weeks ago
reaper6667351651
More
Topic Author
[8.2.0.0] Missing/dispellable buffs-debuffs in general list #1414
Hello,

with version 8.2.0.0 i can no longer set my Class buffs to watch for in the list, or better yet HB does not recognise them if they are already in the list :p ( for example Greater blessing of kings and Greater blessing of wisdom on my paladin , or Arcane intellect on my mage .... )

i have a feeling the Priest buff will also be affected :p, also trying to add/use a spell to Debuff with in the list for example Cleanse Toxins (Paladin) / Purify (Priest) ... don't seem to work either,

and HB cannot seem to resurrect dead players either it keeps giving the error that an item is not ready (when the spell is fully castable and i'm out of combat)

so far as i can remember even with the new Buff/Debuff changes you made i can't add a spell in those particular lists myself ?

what do you think of this ?
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 2 weeks ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
[8.2.0.0] Missing/dispellable buffs-debuffs in general list #1417
It is possibly a race condition, general loading of options was significantly increased in recent versions.
Beta 2 will slow this down, see if it fixes the issue and doesn't cause any others.

Will post beta 2 within an hour of this reply.

1 month 2 weeks ago
reaper6667351651
More
Topic Author
[8.2.0.0] Missing/dispellable buffs-debuffs in general list #1419
hello again ,

version 8.2.0.1.b2 unfortunately did not fix this issue, i went on a warrior as well to see if Battle shout was affected and still unable to to add it "again" or on new char but stays if i don't choose 'none' in the list

and the same paladin as before with new version

a weird new issue i noticed is if i fiddle with the "Ignore aura events while resting" setting (off/on) it does want to give me the buff if it is in the list, even if i'm in a rested place xD
Attachments:

1 month 2 weeks ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
[8.2.0.0] Missing/dispellable buffs-debuffs in general list #1420
I've not been able to replicate this, so I am taking shoots in the dark with fixes.
Anyway, try beta 3.

1 month 2 weeks ago
reaper6667351651
More
Topic Author
[8.2.0.0] Missing/dispellable buffs-debuffs in general list #1421
addendum:

i went on another paladin to level up and just for fun i looked again and with that one i i noticed a 'blank' spot in the Debuff list

so i was wondering if HB was trying to get those Race/Class information you mentioned, so i went and used a phew spells manually and they showed up in the list :)

now for the bad news, still no buffs in the list after that AND a relog seems to clear it again ...
Attachments:

1 month 2 weeks ago
reaper6667351651
More
Topic Author
[8.2.0.0] Missing/dispellable buffs-debuffs in general list #1422

Strife wrote: I've not been able to replicate this, so I am taking shoots in the dark with fixes.
Anyway, try beta 3.

oh believe i wish i could give you more info :P

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac