Sometimes druid HoT icons are not refreshing. The icon remains faded even though the timer on that HoT has been reset by a reapplication of the HoT. See image.
This happens intermittently but here are the characteristics:
- works OK while not in group; I tried testing while in combat, cannot reproduce
- OK while in a 5 man group (I think)
- Happens often in raid, usually while in combat; don't remember if this happens out of combat but I think it works ok?
Image details: Note Talawolf's first 3 buffs under the blizzard frame:
- rejuv 18s, lifebloom 13s, regrowth 13
Then see Group1 (Tala is the red cell at the top of this column):
- rejuv looks good; the icon is solid
- lifebloom is almost faded out as if about the expire
- regrowth faded out
I can see where I might have made some things a little too efficient in the code, meaning when there are a lot of events some calls including updating the icons take a back seat.
Made a few changes and will test, as to be expected CPU usage will go up a little but not expecting anything noticeable, about to test.