Click here for 9.0.1.0.rc5

× Bug reports for the Retail version of Healbot

Latest versions

1 year 2 months ago
Sethromense
More
Topic Author
Latest versions #1
I just updated a bunch of addons, Healbot being one of them. The only parts that worked are the raid frames showing up and the click to cast. No buffs/debuffs would show up including my HoTs, the bars wouldn't change colour indicating the different types of debuffs, and the options menu was a mess with bars and buttons overlapping each other. Yes, I saw the mentions of the "monitor buffs" checkbox, this didn't change anything. After leaving combat Healbot disappeared completely despite none of the options to hide outside of combat being selected.

I reloaded an older version (8.0) and this works perfectly.

Just thought I'd give some feedback.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 year 2 months ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Latest versions #2
There is no way I can test all old versions in various configurations to see if they update to current.

Try updating incrementally or update to the current version and click on the defaults button, you can export the parts you want to save before setting defaults.

1 year 2 months ago 1 year 2 months ago by Aria.
Aria
More
Latest versions #3

The only parts that worked are the raid frames showing up and the click to cast. No buffs/debuffs would show up including my HoTs, the bars wouldn't change colour indicating the different types of debuffs

This is right Ive reset HB a few times and i still keep coming up with this, Healbot does work sometimes but then it just stops Tracking Buff / Debuffs. I notice it when I change Spec and also seems to happen after the Queens Court encounter in Eternal Palace not to sure why that is, But Ive tested it for 2 weeks now it the same happens everytime. Then it wont Monitor the Raid for Power Word: Fortitude or show any Magic Debuffs on my Frames. I couldnt say what causes it but i can say there is sometime wrong.

Will revert back to a older version for now and test it.

1 year 2 months ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Latest versions #4
I have tested changing spec with a Priest and a Paladin while resting with Ignore aura events when resting turned off.
In all cases it is monitoring buffs as expected.

If this is happening when changing spec then lets start there, I need to know how to replicate the issue.

1 year 2 months ago
Sethromense
More
Topic Author
Latest versions #5

Strife wrote: There is no way I can test all old versions in various configurations to see if they update to current.

I'm not sure what you mean by this. The only configurations I made were assigning my spells to clicks. Everything else was default. I tried a clean install of the earliest version so there would be no issue with old settings and the same issues are occurring.

I liked using your Addon before because the setup was simple (I never bothered with skins or anything fancy), but it suddenly broke and I'm not sure why. I also had to stop using the 8.0 version that i mentioned above because some other issues came out of nowhere, notable the "target" pane exploded to a ridiculous size and there were no options to scale it down. Maybe it's a bad combination of Addons I'm using. I don't know.

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac