× Bug reports for the Retail version of Healbot

Buffs doesn't show timers on bars

1 week 3 days ago
fleokan
More
Topic Author
Buffs doesn't show timers on bars #2078
For glimmer pall it's extremelly important to keep track on expiration time on glimmer buff but right now there is not such function for buffs (but i beliewe there is for debuff)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 2 days ago
Slayybelle
More
Buffs doesn't show timers on bars #2085
Hi, I'm trying it out on my paladin right now, v 8251 and can observe the glimmer icon fading right before it expires.

Here is my setting: Skins->Frames->Icons "Opacity: Fade on expire" is selected (see bottom of pane)

However, the fade only starts about 5s before the expiration, which is a small portion of the actual length of the buff, so it may be hard to catch. Maybe a more gradual fade would be more intuitive.

1 week 1 day ago 5 days 8 hours ago by Strife. Reason: Changers in final release
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Buffs doesn't show timers on bars #2091
The fade starts when below 12secs but 0.2 is added to stop the opacity from dropping below 20%, this means there is no effect above 8secs.
I will double change the starting point and half the minimum opacity, so now it starts below 24secs 18 seconds but with 0.1 added.

It is nothing more than
local function HealBot_Icon_AlphaValue(secLeft, curFrame)
    if secLeft>=0 and secLeft<18 and Healbot_Config_Skins.Icons[Current_Skin][curFrame]["FADE"] then
        return (secLeft/20)+.1
    elseif secLeft>=0 then
        return 1
    end
    return 0
end

this is in the release of 8.2.5.2 / 1.13.2.7

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac