Some bugs on Healbot 8.2.5.6

1 week 1 day ago
gzoombashir
More
Topic Author
Some bugs on Healbot 8.2.5.6 #2282
Hey Strife,

in the final version of Healbot 8.2.5.6 there are some bugs:

-i see no Dots on the Target frame (really worst as Disc healer ;)) - see screenshot
-some times the Target frame dont close after we kill a target

In 8.2.5.5 i see dots on the Target frame - sometimes. After 2-3 pulls i have to refresh Healbot the see the dots on the Target Frame again.

Hope you can fix this. BTW: Performance looks good.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 1 day ago
gzoombashir
More
Topic Author
Some bugs on Healbot 8.2.5.6 #2283
Update with 8.2.5.4 the Target Frame works perfect. I think its a Aura caching problem again.

1 week 1 day ago
JH90389
More
Some bugs on Healbot 8.2.5.6 #2294
There is also a bug with name colors, my name is colored by class but I have that option turned off. It's only affecting my bar too, invited/targeted bars have yellow text but mine will be colored by class eg. pink on pally, tired on a few diff class. I have tried checking/unchecking Color text by class, /hb ri, reloading ui and restarting the game. Not really addon breaking but does seem to be a bug.

1 week 1 day ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Some bugs on Healbot 8.2.5.6 #2295

gzoombashir wrote: Update with 8.2.5.4 the Target Frame works perfect. I think its a Aura caching problem again.

Taken a while to track this one down, with both the target and focus frames it was a different issue that will be persist through 8.2.5.5 - 8.2.5.6

1 week 1 day ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Some bugs on Healbot 8.2.5.6 #2296

JH90389 wrote: There is also a bug with name colors, my name is colored by class but I have that option turned off. It's only affecting my bar too, invited/targeted bars have yellow text but mine will be colored by class eg. pink on pally, tired on a few diff class. I have tried checking/unchecking Color text by class, /hb ri, reloading ui and restarting the game. Not really addon breaking but does seem to be a bug.

Not able to replicate this in 8.2.5.7, have spent a lot of time on the Aura issue and might have fixed this due to more strict updates when target or focus changes.

1 week 22 hours ago
gzoombashir
More
Topic Author
Some bugs on Healbot 8.2.5.6 #2297
So in 8.2.5.7 the Target Frame bug (dont closed after fight and dont see dots) will be fixed?

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac