× Bug reports for the Retail version of Healbot

Resounding Protection / Absorbs Changing Text Color

6 days 22 minutes ago 6 days 21 minutes ago by Rokjinu.
Rokjinu
More
Topic Author
Resounding Protection / Absorbs Changing Text Color #2300
In both versions 8.2.5.6 and 8.2.5.7 I'm having an issue where absorption effects (resounding protection, PWS) getting applied during combat in changing the text color on my bars to class target's class color. I can't find a setting anywhere to make it stop that, I tried hitting "don't show" on the absorb effects in the Colors section of Bars, but that didn't do anything.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 days 4 hours ago
ctshammy
More
Resounding Protection / Absorbs Changing Text Color #2302
Maybe in the monitor for buffs - Healbot options - Buffs - General - might be you are monitoring for the buff?

Hope that helps

CT

2 days 23 hours ago 2 days 23 hours ago by JH90389.
JH90389
More
Resounding Protection / Absorbs Changing Text Color #2305
nvm, my idea only worked once.

2 days 21 hours ago
Prieur
More
Resounding Protection / Absorbs Changing Text Color #2306
Similar problem for me re: text color of on the bars with the latest release version
I have the background set to the class color and the text color as default(?), which is yellow
With the latest release, the text color changes to the class color so that I can no longer make out any names
I do *not* have the use class color for text option checked and I've tried checking it, closing WoW, re-opening, getting in a group and seeing if that changed it but it didn't.
I reverted to the last good release for now (even though Twitch keeps updating me to the current one when I log in...>.>)

2 days 7 hours ago
JH90389
More
Resounding Protection / Absorbs Changing Text Color #2307
At least on my end, its anything tracked in Debuffs > Custom, disabled Weakened Soul and priest name stopped turning white, reenable and name turns white again. Happens with anything listed there, even magic/curse/disease/poison, not sure why its changing name colors

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac