× Bug reports for the Retail version of Healbot

Delayed health bars in 8.2.5.10+

3 months 4 weeks ago 3 months 4 weeks ago by sixx. Reason: correction
sixx
More
Topic Author
Delayed health bars in 8.2.5.10+ #1
Hi,

When updating to 8.2.5.10 I noticed health bar animation no longer updates quickly (although the color still does). I have "Internal Timers and Updates" set to More CPU, but it doesn't make a difference. Today I updated to 8.3.0.1 and see the same delayed bars issue persists.

Here is a video showing the issue (top is healbot, bottom is player frame)
8.2.5.10 delayed bars: i.imgur.com/QZegiEV.mp4
8.2.5.9 normal bars: i.imgur.com/FlaL5ZE.mp4

I'm not sure if this is a bug or maybe there's a new refresh rate setting I'm missing?

Any insight would be helpful.
Thanks

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 4 weeks ago 3 months 4 weeks ago by Strife.
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Delayed health bars in 8.2.5.10+ #2
The timer that controls the fluid bars and aggro was changed to go to sleep when nothing is happening. this can be up to 1sec before it wakes.
With aggro the timer is activated if the next check is greater than 1/10sec away (will change this based on Internal Timers and Updates) but this wake up now call was missed with fluid bars, fixed.

Also are you using HealBot_fastHealth or waiting for the health event?, I noticed a delay in the health update that suggests your waiting for the blizzard api event.
In the next version fastHealth will be faster, especially when Internal Timers and Updates is set to use more CPU.

3 months 4 weeks ago
sixx
More
Topic Author
Delayed health bars in 8.2.5.10+ #3
I currently have the Enable HealBot fastHealth setting unchecked on 8.2.5.9. I just updated to 8.3.0.1 and tried it both with and without the setting enabled. I see the same delayed health bar issues.

Thanks

3 months 3 weeks ago
sixx
More
Topic Author
Delayed health bars in 8.2.5.10+ #4
Following up on this, the 8.3.0.2 release fixed the delayed bars issue. I ended up turning off use fluid bars and the results are HB's bars are just as responsive as ElvUI/Default UI.
Thank you for the update Strife
The following user(s) said Thank You Strife

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac