× Bug reports for the Retail version of Healbot

Healbot is gone

2 months 3 weeks ago
Oelennon
More
Topic Author
Healbot is gone #1
Healbot is going completely away while you're in an instance group. There is no Lua error message or anything. But when Healbot is having an error while in combat, usually it's because someone dies and I see the bar turn white from missing PW:Fortitude, I cast it and the bar doesn't turn normal. I wait until we're out of combat, then I reload my UI, and then Healbot just completely disappears until I'm completely out of the instance. You can see how not having Healbot for up to 30 minutes at any given time is not acceptable. I've tried restarting the game, then disabling Healbot, then enabling Healbot again. Nothing works. You MUST leave the instance completely and it works normal again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 3 weeks ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Healbot is gone #2
for retail make sure your using version 8.3.0.6

2 months 2 weeks ago
Oelennon
More
Topic Author
Healbot is gone #3
This is the current version I'm on. It's now gotten to the point that it doesn't add in new group members unless I'm in a city, and it's also gotten to the point that even outside of instance doing a /reload will make the add-on disappear indefinitely.

2 months 2 weeks ago
Oelennon
More
Topic Author
Healbot is gone #4
Update: I'm out doing world quests and grouping up, and for large world-bosses that require 20 players, it's also not adding in as many health bars as it should. There's about 15 players in my group right now, and I can only see about 10 of them. -- I'm now after the fight, and it didn't even show HALF of all the Atonement buffs I put out. It basically only showed the Atonement buff on the tank, and that's it.

2 months 2 weeks ago
ctshammy
More
Healbot is gone #5
Can we get a couple of screenshots please.

Shot of - Healbot Options - Skins - general - set it to Use skin for raid and take a shot please.
Also Healbot options - Skins - Frames - Heal Groups (set to use skin for raid up the top)
Also Healbot Options - Skins - Frames - Bars ( set the Visibility button on, then take a screen shot)

See If we can see something that might cause the problem.

CT

2 months 2 weeks ago
Oelennon
More
Topic Author
Healbot is gone #6
Attachments:

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac