None Available

× Bug reports for the Retail version of Healbot

Healbot laggy

2 weeks 1 day ago
vanael23
More
Topic Author
Healbot laggy #1
Hello. While holy shocking group and having filtered glimmered of light, it shows slowly on frames, once it is instant, once it appears after a few seconds. Below recording:

gyazo.com/f3d52e0c2b7242311f13170d338775d3

What is more, when someone is dead and he has RIP on frame, i see him on ful health.
Cheers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 19 hours ago 2 weeks 19 hours ago by Strife.
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Healbot laggy #2
Recent changes to make Healbot more efficient may have caused this, I suspected it might affect Paladin's and possibly Shaman's.
I will find a compromise to keep most of the efficiency gains from 8.3.7.5 while maintaining or improving on the responsiveness of 8.3.7.4 (it was never instant - it just felt like that and so can be further improved on)

EDIT: This will be in the next version later today.

1 week 4 days ago
vanael23
More
Topic Author
Healbot laggy #3
Hello again. Bars seems to be bugged still. For instance on my hunter, pet is not on ful health but i see him on out of range, even if the pet is closed to me. Below screenshot

gyazo.com/2d67b10ea4c1a0af86a091c1205701a1

What is more, glimmer of light and atonement buff have still delay between putting them on frame and actual appearing on healbot raid frames.

1 week 4 days ago 1 week 4 days ago by Strife.
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Healbot laggy #4
Pets are working fine for me when I use a group frame, pets frame and also target frame.

On the Heal Groups tab, is the pet in the Pets frame or a players frame (frames 1 to 5)?
Check the visibility settings for the frame the pet is in.

EDIT: Regarding latency, HealBot is sensitive to FPS and lowers timings dynamically, the next version will update aura events much faster providing your FPS is >55, aim for at least 60 FPS out of combat. For reference I am running a very old 2012 pc (3770 DDR3) with a 1080 gfx card and I can easily hit over 100FPS, I use these settings:

2nd Edit: If your using a CPU profiler, healbot will drop down to the slowest timings due to the performance hit of cpu profiling, turn off cpu profiling.
Attachments:

1 week 3 days ago
vanael23
More
Topic Author
Healbot laggy #5
Good evening again.

I have set up settings as you did. I have on 144 fps due to my monitor 144 hz. I have gtx 1060 3b, intel core i5 and 8gb ram. On battlegrounds i still experience delay while glimmering people. However, when they get debuffs, i heal them etc. i experience no delay. I have downloaded beta version 9.0.1.2.b1 and i still see the same thing. It is really hard to say what caused that. I have disabled all addons, once glimmer shows instantly after clicking holy shock, once it has delay. I have 300 mb/s fiber optic internet.

1 week 2 days ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Healbot laggy #6
I will tighten the timings further, especially for aura events.

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac