Video Guides, Online Help and HealBot Beta's

Video:: Healbot Guide for Shadowlands by Mirandinn
Video:: Beginner Healer Guide - Healbot EZ Mode by Dooma
Online:: Guides and Options
Beta:: None currently available

NOTE: Cookie domain has been updated, if your a returning user and can't login, delete all dpm15.net cookies or try a different browser.

× Class specific topics with the Retail version of Healbot

How can I add "Adaptive Swarm" to HoTs

2 months 1 week ago
MrWiggelz
More
Topic Author
How can I add "Adaptive Swarm" to HoTs #1
First of all, I'd like to just say that this is the one add-on I would never be caught without as a healer. My gameplay has improved ten-fold with the use of this and I couldn't be happier with it. The one thing I would like to see tho is as a Resto Druid I am loving being able to track all my HoTs and be able to refresh them in their pandemic windows but it does not show the Adaptive Swarm ability. This would be really amazing to see on there as knowing who has the increased healing buff when it jumps around will prevent me from overlapping it and also be able to extend it's duration while using the Swiftmend Legendary.

I've tried to see if there was a way I can just add it myself but have not been able to find anything directly. Was hoping that it was just early in Shadowlands and that it would be added in an update but since it's been a little while now I could use this feature sooner than later. Any advice or help on this matter is greatly appreciated and as always, stay safe and healthy. Happy Holidays!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 1 week ago
Eloquence
More
How can I add "Adaptive Swarm" to HoTs #2
You can add it under Buffs > Custom.

In the "New Buff" box, enter the spell ID, which can be found on wowhead.com if you don't have an addon that includes spell IDs in your mouseover tooltip. The spell ID for Adaptive Swarm is 325727. On that same page, you can select the priority, which controls things like where in the row of buff icons it shows up.

I can't test whether it actually shows the buff properly, since I don't have it, but I did test adding it to the custom buffs and it showed up for me. Hope that helps!

2 months 1 week ago
MrWiggelz
More
Topic Author
How can I add "Adaptive Swarm" to HoTs #3
It adds it to the list and I set it to priority 1 but it still will not show up on the bar when I cast it like Rejuvination and Lifebloom and all that does. Am I missing another setting to show custom buffs? I was under the impression that this section was to check for major buffs rather than just a short heal over time. Thanks for the help so far tho.

2 months 1 week ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
How can I add "Adaptive Swarm" to HoTs #4
Select that hot and try using the Reset button on the Buffs>Custom tab

2 months 6 days ago
MrWiggelz
More
Topic Author
How can I add "Adaptive Swarm" to HoTs #5
Awesome, that helped me figure it out. For any others looking for do this just need sure the Category is set to "Druid" before adding the spell. Using the "All Classes" setting will not properly add the spell to your HoTs but to the buff list. I then have it set to Identify by "Name or ID" and Cast by "Self". Once that's all set, just hit that [ResetHB] button and you should be good to go! Thanks for all the help!

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac