× Class specific topics with the Retail version of Healbot

Cannot track Glimmer of Light with bar color

2 months 4 days ago
Dreaminvader
More
Topic Author
Cannot track Glimmer of Light with bar color #1
Hey!

So i've run into this problem before with Healbot and it seems to have returned. For some reason when I upload the glimmer ID for buffs/debuffs it won't show up on my bars as the color I have set it to. The icon shows up which is great, but it makes it much easier to track when I can see the color of the bar change. Not sure if this is something that can be easily altered but I would greatly appreciate any help regarding the issue. Thank you!

Dreaminvader

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 months 2 days ago
Dreaminvader
More
Topic Author
Cannot track Glimmer of Light with bar color #2
Hey!

So i've run into this problem before with Healbot and it seems to have returned. For some reason when I upload the glimmer ID for buffs/debuffs it won't show up on my bars as the color I have set it to. The icon shows up which is great, but it makes it much easier to track when I can see the color of the bar change. Not sure if this is something that can be easily altered but I would greatly appreciate any help regarding the issue. Thank you!

Dreaminvader

2 months 2 days ago 2 months 2 days ago by ctshammy.
ctshammy
More
Cannot track Glimmer of Light with bar color #3
Do you have it set to show bar color in Healbot Options - Skins - Buffs - General - Spell to buff should be set to Glimmer and set the check members dropdown then set the bar color.

Not sure if that's what you want since I dont have a priest healer. Could also be the priiorty of the buff/debuff to track lower number is better.

Hope this helps

CT

2 months 8 hours ago
Dreaminvader
More
Topic Author
Cannot track Glimmer of Light with bar color #4
So i've found a fix that allows me to change the color of the bar, but then when I leave combat it does not allow me to click my left click (Flash of Light) on any of the targets affected by the buff. Not sure if there is a way around it but it makes it a bit hard to heal in things like mythic plus.

Dream

2 months 8 hours ago
Dreaminvader
More
Topic Author
Cannot track Glimmer of Light with bar color #5
I removed the quick cast and it seems to be working now! Thanks for your help!
The following user(s) said Thank You Strife

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac