Video Guides, Online Help and HealBot Beta's

Video:: Healbot Guide for Shadowlands by Mirandinn
Video:: Beginner Healer Guide - Healbot EZ Mode by Dooma
Online:: Guides and Options
Beta:: None currently available

NOTE: Cookie domain has been updated, if your a returning user and can't login, delete all dpm15.net cookies or try a different browser.

Health bar & Background bar

2 weeks 1 day ago
Yeebus
More
Topic Author
Health bar & Background bar #1
Hello,

Today my hard drive with WoW Classic finally failed and I lost all of my saved preferences on my add-ons, and I am having trouble setting up HealBot the way I enjoyed it. Before, whenever a player would lose health, the entire frame would move to the left - There was no health bar inside of the background bar. It was much easier for me to see who needed healing this way, as the health bar is relatively small compared to the frame. There are also a few more questions I have about reconfiguration. I would like some help with this if anyone has some tips on how to correct these if anyone knows how. Thank you!

I will attach an imagine with text to show what I'd like.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 1 day ago
Yeebus
More
Topic Author
Health bar & Background bar #2
I reference to the health bar and background bar, I want the health bar to take up the entire frame and make the background bar transparent. :)

2 weeks 1 day ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Health bar & Background bar #3
Can't explain your group skin, maybe another addon is causing a conflict?
With your raid skin, set the Row and Column spacers to 0 on the Skins Frames Bars General tab and set the background bar outline to 0 on the Skins Frames Bars Colours tab .

Try importing some of the extra skins, you can do this directly in game by selecting an extra skin on the Import skins tab and then click import.
To view extra skins before importing, there are images in the gallery here

Finally, when you have the skin as you want, I suggest exporting it and saving it in something like dropbox.

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac