Healbot for classic wow

3 months 1 day ago
Deathless
More
Topic Author
Healbot for classic wow #1304
Hi all,.

Well on vanilla I didn't play healer class. I started playing a healing class holy Priest and resto druid wotlk

And after reading forums about healing add-on, I downloaded the healbot add-on.

But now that classic wow will be reintroduced. I notice on forum that there is no option on using healbot add-on.

So now I wonder becouse blizzard uses a new script or what so ever for classic. The healbot add-on developers could make a classic wow version of it.

Sure I read about players use grid and clique or mouse over macros.

I tried to use and setup grid long time ago. But for me person I like healbot the most.

So guys do any of you know if there will be healbot add-on for classic wow.

Grts deathless

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 months 1 day ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Healbot for classic wow #1306
Will look at it closer to the release of classic.
The following user(s) said Thank You Mythago

1 month 6 days ago
Muriele
More
Healbot for classic wow #1456
Firstly before asking for anything I wanted to thank you for all the work you put into Healbot it for me makes healing fun without the panic of having to change targets every few seconds. Thank you!

Is there any update on healbot for classic wow with the last stress test just days away it may be the last chance to have it by release? :)

2 weeks 4 days ago
Volkain5
More
Healbot for classic wow #1492
Hello! First I'd like to thank you guys overhere for keeping this addon alive all these years. Been a huge fan ever since wotlk. I've tried every alternative but I always find myself coming back to healbot for its simplicity and sleek design. Hoping we could possibly get an update for classic coming soon, with launch less than a month away. No rush of course :) thanks again for all the hard work!

2 weeks 3 days ago
ScroolooseUK
More
Healbot for classic wow #1497
Mouse over macros are much better to use in Vanilla. I remember trying a really early version of healbot on classic and getting overwhelmed by the amount of spells healers use and the use of spell down ranking. If this is the case then a holy paladin, for example, will be using 9 different ranks of a single spell. Using healbot or any other mouse clicking on frames addon would mean that you would have to assign mouse clicks to 9 different ranks of Flash heal, For example, only using combinations of mouse clicks and shift/alt/ctrl. This is where mouse over macros come in .handy (shift 1 for rank 1 flash heal, shift+2 for rank 2 and so on)
Im not sure how macros work with healbot as ive never used them but I am looking forward to the challenge that healing brings in vanilla :) However, even though everyone is excited for vanilla, it was so badly designed with regards to class design/balance.

1 week 5 days ago
gregdeichler
More
Healbot for classic wow #1509
We're getting close to classic release day!

Strife wrote: Will look at it closer to the release of classic.

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac