New User w/ Multiple Issues

3 weeks 1 day ago 3 weeks 1 day ago by Shaheen.
Shaheen
More
Topic Author
New User w/ Multiple Issues #2153
I started using Healbot about a week ago and have encountered a few issues that I was hoping to get some assistance with.
  • I'm having some difficulty identifying players by class during after a raid wipe when most players are dead (when attempting to resurrect other players). I have player names with class-colored text enabled, class-colored raid frames, and I also enabled class icons on raid frames. The problem I'm running into is that class colors for both raid frames and names gets grayed out when a player is dead. Furthermore, the class icons disappear from raid frames upon player death. As it stands, I am forced to mouse over each raid frame after a wipe and check the tooltip to figure out what class each player is. Is there a solution or workaround for this?

• Regarding dead players, is it possible for the raid frame to read something like "Dead" when a player dies? Right now it shows the total amount of health that they are missing (I'm using the "show health as delta" option) and it's difficult to quickly identify who is dead and who's simply low on health when glancing at raid frames during boss fights.

• Is there a way to disable HoTs from the incoming healing predictions on the raid frames? I want to be able to see incoming heals from other players but don't want priest and druid HoT heals on the frames.

• A minor issue, but it would be nice if a character's name text and HP text could be configured independently. I'd like to be able to use small text for player names on raid frames and large text for health, perhaps even using different colors to differentiate the two.

• Another minor issue, but it would be nice to be able to configure the "Raid" heal group to always show all 40 players within those frames, rather than having certain players disappear when they are assigned to another heal group. For example, when I enable the "Main Tanks" heal group, 3 or 4 players (tanks) are removed from the 40-man "Raid" frames/group and reappear in the "Main Tanks" frames. I'd like the option for the tanks to be displayed in both heal groups simultaneously.

• I am experiencing an odd "bug:" whenever I'm in a raid and Healbot is active, I cannot Inspect other players (to view their gear). When right-clicking another player and choosing "Inspect," nothing happens. After troubleshooting I have found that Healbot is the likely culprit. When I disable Healbot via Options --> General --> Disable Healbot, the Inspect feature immediately begins working again. When I re-enable Healbot, Inspect ceases to function. Very strange issue that I'm unsure how to resolve at this point. I tried increasing and decreasing "Maximum Bars to Pre-cache" and "Internal Timers and Updates" but it made no difference."

• Thank you!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 1 day ago
Shaheen
More
Topic Author
New User w/ Multiple Issues #2184
I know there's a lot of information here, but I can I get some of these issues addressed please?

Dev, admins, mods, anyone around?

1 week 1 day ago
Shaheen
More
Topic Author
New User w/ Multiple Issues #2204
Should I make separate threads for each of these issues?

5 days 23 hours ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
New User w/ Multiple Issues #2209

Shaheen wrote: ]I'm having some difficulty identifying players by class during after a raid wipe when most players are dead (when attempting to resurrect other players). I have player names with class-colored text enabled, class-colored raid frames, and I also enabled class icons on raid frames. The problem I'm running into is that class colors for both raid frames and names gets grayed out when a player is dead. Furthermore, the class icons disappear from raid frames upon player death. As it stands, I am forced to mouse over each raid frame after a wipe and check the tooltip to figure out what class each player is. Is there a solution or workaround for this?

Noted this to review the class/role icons.

Shaheen wrote: Regarding dead players, is it possible for the raid frame to read something like "Dead" when a player dies? Right now it shows the total amount of health that they are missing (I'm using the "show health as delta" option) and it's difficult to quickly identify who is dead and who's simply low on health when glancing at raid frames during boss fights

On the Skins Frames Bars Text tab you can define tags, including dead.

Shaheen wrote: Is there a way to disable HoTs from the incoming healing predictions on the raid frames? I want to be able to see incoming heals from other players but don't want priest and druid HoT heals on the frames

This option is not available in retail as the API doesn't allow filtering, classic healbot will remain in line with retail as much as possible. That said the next version switches to LibHealComm-4.0 (the now default classic lib) which seems buggy in places, including HoT's and channelled heals, the only part of the lib that seems to work reliably is direct heals and it is likely the first beta will only show direct heals, what will happen after that depends on the lib.

Shaheen wrote: A minor issue, but it would be nice if a character's name text and HP text could be configured independently. I'd like to be able to use small text for player names on raid frames and large text for health, perhaps even using different colors to differentiate the two

Added to my consider list

Shaheen wrote: Another minor issue, but it would be nice to be able to configure the "Raid" heal group to always show all 40 players within those frames, rather than having certain players disappear when they are assigned to another heal group. For example, when I enable the "Main Tanks" heal group, 3 or 4 players (tanks) are removed from the 40-man "Raid" frames/group and reappear in the "Main Tanks" frames. I'd like the option for the tanks to be displayed in both heal groups simultaneously

You can put multiple heals groups in one frame.

Shaheen wrote: I am experiencing an odd "bug:" whenever I'm in a raid and Healbot is active, I cannot Inspect other players (to view their gear). When right-clicking another player and choosing "Inspect," nothing happens. After troubleshooting I have found that Healbot is the likely culprit. When I disable Healbot via Options --> General --> Disable Healbot, the Inspect feature immediately begins working again. When I re-enable Healbot, Inspect ceases to function. Very strange issue that I'm unsure how to resolve at this point. I tried increasing and decreasing "Maximum Bars to Pre-cache" and "Internal Timers and Updates" but it made no difference

Very strange, noted to look at in due course.

16 hours 43 minutes ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
New User w/ Multiple Issues #2230
Healbot 1.13.2.11 Beta 1 is available, the class icon now persists through death and HoT's are not shown with incoming heals, although as previous stated this is due to the lib.

10 hours 16 minutes ago
Shaheen
More
Topic Author
New User w/ Multiple Issues #2232
Awesome! Thank you so much for your detailed responses and consideration!

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac