HealComm Library

2 weeks 3 days ago 2 weeks 2 days ago by noggenfogger.
noggenfogger
More
Topic Author
HealComm Library #2179
Hi

I noticed that this AddOn is using 'LibClassicHealComm-1.0' ( github.com/Aviana/HealComm , now 404), which has been deprecated in favour of the resurrection of the original library from 2010, 'LibHealComm-4.0'. The updated version is available at www.wowace.com/projects/libhealcomm-4-0 .

I am not sure of the implementation effort required to support this change, but I note that the two version are incompatible and therefore kindly urge to update at the earliest convenience to ensure interoperability between all the popular unit frames and healing AddOns. ElvUI and Grid2 has already migrated and VuhDo is shipping this week.

Thank you for your work.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 2 days ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
HealComm Library #2181
Will wait for the next release as it seems not ready for classic, this has been reported today.

Message: Interface\AddOns\LibHealComm-4.0\LibHealComm-4.0.lua:1072: attempt to call upvalue 'UnitHasVehicleUI' (a nil value)
Time: Wed Oct 30 11:10:18 2019
Count: 5

2 weeks 1 day ago
Luckyone
More
HealComm Library #2183
Hey Luckyone from ElvUI here,

like he already said, the LibClassicHealComm was removed because it was an unauthorized fork and therefore stolen code.
Azilroka from ElvUI got the license to work on the original LibHealComm and its working for classic now.
AddOns like Grid2 / Luna / VuhDo already switched to the LibHealComm and heal prediction communication between the old and new lib won't happen.

Here are all the important links for the new library
www.wowace.com/projects/libhealcomm-4-0/files/2818193 (this is the classic version, its getting updated almost everyday)
git.tukui.org/Azilroka/libhealcomm-4.0 (The repo for the new library on our elvui gitlab)

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac