Down ranking bug Healbot 1.13.3.4 Paladin

4 weeks 2 days ago
rgasys
More
Topic Author
Down ranking bug Healbot 1.13.3.4 Paladin #2615
Hi,

Since the last reset (21/01/20) I noticed something different with my healing, after paying attention I noticed that sometimes the spell that was bound to my left click was being switched from flash of light (Rank 6) to flash of light (Rank 1) without me changing anything.

This behavior happens both in party and raid.

The only way I have found to "fix" it is when I notice that it has been switched to Rank 1, I must hoover another player, wait around 5 seconds and hoover back to the player I want to heal, this usually "fix's" it but sometimes I am not aware of it happening and I will have to use the heal a couple of times before it switches back to Rank 6.

I have tried clearing the HB skin and resetting it as suggested before submitting a bug, however that did not solved the issue.

Only two addons were updated during this week (RCLoot Council and Vendor Price), I tried disabling those addons but the same bug keep happening.

I do not know how to upload any lua logs or any other information that may be needed to solve this issue but please let me know if there is a way and I will be happy to do so.

I thank you in advance for your time and support!
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

4 weeks 2 days ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Down ranking bug Healbot 1.13.3.4 Paladin #2619
Try turning off SmartCast on the Spells tab.

4 weeks 2 days ago
rgasys
More
Topic Author
Down ranking bug Healbot 1.13.3.4 Paladin #2625
Hi Strife!

Thanks for your answer, I will try that, I also updated to the new release that was available today 1.13.3.5, sadly I wont be able to test it until later since I am working but I will keep you posted.

Thank you very much for your time and support.

Have a great day!

4 weeks 1 day ago
rgasys
More
Topic Author
Down ranking bug Healbot 1.13.3.4 Paladin #2629
Hi!

After testing here are my results:

- Updating to 1.13.3.5 without disabling smartcast did not help
- Version 1.13.3.5 with disabled smartcast helped

My only remaining questions is if this is something that is going to be addressed int he future? (Prior this week's reset it was working correctly with smartcast enabled).

If you need more information to debug just let me know.

Thank you again for your time and support!

Regards.

4 weeks 1 day ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Down ranking bug Healbot 1.13.3.4 Paladin #2630
This is not a bug, just turn off the healing section of smartcast if you don't want it auto selecting spells.

4 weeks 1 day ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Down ranking bug Healbot 1.13.3.4 Paladin #2631
To add to this, since classic was released Healbot has always used Rank 1 SmartCast healing spells, in the next version I will make the healing section of SmartCast smarter in classic and auto select the rank depending on health.

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac