Some inquiries in regards of different healing classes #1
Firstly thanks for the author bringing such an utmost handy tool for healing classes.
Actually I was using this add-on on classic realm as a Priest for many days.
Now I am facing some problems when I have another Druid character at same account.
Here as the following:
1. Is there any character specific settings like other add-on? I checked all the options tab panels and the guides here but I can not find that. For example, as a Preist on Debuff I need to show only magic and disease types while as a Druid only curse and poison?
2. Is it possible to show buffs from other healers e.g. Rejuvenation from other Druids?
3. In options General tab there is a setting called ”Configure classes for“. I suppose this is for settings for certain classes. But I cannot find a "Save" button seems...
Could anyone give me a hand? Thanks a lot in advance~
1. Generally the debuffs shown are based on the spell you select on the debuffs general tab, you can show additional debuffs using the debuffs custom tab.
2. Use the Buffs Custom tab
3. Those settings come from vanilla and has persisted in case anyone uses them, changing settings take immediate effect, there is no need for a save button. If your concerned about losing WTF settings due to a crash, the only way to immediately save to disk is to reload your UI.