I can't stop Healbot from sorting self first

2 weeks 4 days ago
Destru
More
Topic Author
I can't stop Healbot from sorting self first #1
I'm using Healbot frames as my default raid frames but I can't get my own position in the group to show correctly, under Frames-Bars-Sort I have THESE SETTINGS.

All the groups sort correctly except my group which sorts myself first but the rest of the group is in correct order.

How do I get Healbot to sort myself normally like in the default blizzard frames?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 4 days ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
I can't stop Healbot from sorting self first #2
Do you only have Raid set on the Heal Groups tab or Group as well?
Group is sorted on a different unitid and that might be the problem,

2 weeks 4 days ago 2 weeks 4 days ago by Destru.
Destru
More
Topic Author
I can't stop Healbot from sorting self first #3
I have them both enabled but I've tried disabling group and/or shuffling their order around, I'm gonna separate the group entirely into it's own frame tomorrow to see if that does anything.

Edit: Also can I Apply ALL frame settings to another frame or do I have to go through each tab and click "apply current tab settings to all frames"

2 weeks 4 days ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
I can't stop Healbot from sorting self first #4
The group will put the player first, then the party. Raid puts in order of raid id.
Set the sub sort to none to ensure no sorting is done, when none is selected it skips sorting entirely.

Currently there is no coping from frame to frame, although it is an interesting idea and possible something for a future release.

1 week 4 days ago
Destru
More
Topic Author
I can't stop Healbot from sorting self first #5

Strife wrote: The group will put the player first, then the party. Raid puts in order of raid id.
Set the sub sort to none to ensure no sorting is done, when none is selected it skips sorting entirely.

Ok this fixed it but it felt pretty buggy: Main Sort: Group, Sub Sort: None with only Raid enabled in Heal Groups was now sorting me as the 2nd player of the group instead of 1st but it corrected itself during raid combat?

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac