Healbot turns back on ErrorSpeech

2 weeks 6 days ago
Ankhel
More
Topic Author
Healbot turns back on ErrorSpeech #1
Hi!
This bug report will be a bit weird (could be even more weird, but i've managed to reproduce the bug!).
So. I'm a healbot adept and using only this healing addon for ages. When i started to play Classic, i've met a bug that i can't permanently turn off ErrorSpeech. If i do, it just turns back on.
So i started to play with E.S (a bit strange tho), and now in tbc classic i also tried to turn it off, but it switched back again. Then i tried to google this problem (it seems to be not very popular) and saw a thread where people said that disabling their Healbot helped them. us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/error-sp...nt-turn-off/135567/4
So, i opened Healbot.lua and saw there some ErrorSpeech mentions, i'm not smart enough to understand the code tho.
Then i tried to turn ErrorSpeech of, restart my client, use Healbot actively and check if my ErrorSpeech checkbox will become checked back.
So, it's off right after i start my client.
when i just heal, nothing happens.
But when i'm using that exactly spell where I say to auto-use trinkets (not with a macro but with a healbot built-in function, on "spells" tab) right after that my error speech is present again on!
I did it 3 times and all 3 times it worked the same.
Also, probably I should mention that I have only one trinket which could be actually used, but have both Auto trinkets on.

Thank you :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 6 days ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Healbot turns back on ErrorSpeech #2
See the bottom of the HealBot tab for status of this.
Use a command to toggle, commands dropdown on the General tab

2 weeks 6 days ago
Ankhel
More
Topic Author
Healbot turns back on ErrorSpeech #3
Thx :) and sry
The following user(s) said Thank You Strife

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac