× General topics about the Retail version of Healbot

Click to debuff not working on Priest

3 years 2 months ago
ctshammy
More
Click to debuff not working on Priest #7
I can't see much wrong - cntl left click should remove debuff on player you have moseover on.

Healbot V9 was a bit buggy if you change specs. It needs a reloadui sometimes. Seems to be fixed in V 10.

Maybe you could try reloadui.

CT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 2 months ago
Psycholiquid71
More
Topic Author
Click to debuff not working on Priest #8
I think you may have pointed me in the right direction, are you saying I need to hold CTRL when clicking a debuffed person for it to work? I have just been left clicking only.

3 years 2 months ago 3 years 2 months ago by Psycholiquid71.
Psycholiquid71
More
Topic Author
Click to debuff not working on Priest #9
In addition if I remove the CTRL Left click will it just remove the debuff before it casts the spell for heal?

3 years 2 months ago
ctshammy
More
Click to debuff not working on Priest #10
Yes - the screen shots you supplied are for 2 different things especially in combat.

The Healbot options - Cure = Debuff = is setup to monitor debuffs and set the bar colors..

The Healbot options - Spells - is setup to cast spells as you require.

Mainly because of the Cooldown for the cleansing spell (8 sec on my shammy) it's usually important to cleanse the right person at the right time in raids. Sometimes I dont decurse since the priests are doing mass dispells. The mana cost (which has been reduced now) is also a factor.

You must set the Spell to whichever click you require and hit that mouse combination to cleanse. So no, it wont automatically decurse or heal depending on if the target has a curse. Healbot will cast the spell you have set in you Spells list. If you want to heal - click the healing spell (you require) that you have set in your Spell panel for that mouse button. If you want to decurse then click the mouse button you have defined in the Spell panel.

In the example screen shots you supplied above - in combat - a left click will always cast "Prayer of Mending" and a Ctrl Left click will always cast "Purify". This gives the healers using healbot the fine control needed to keep the raid clean.

To be honest I dont know the fine details of how Smartcast out of combat works. I dont use it and use the same click setup in and out of combat - it becomes a reflex action for me and I dont ever worry if I am in or out of combat then :-).

Hope that clarifies everything.

CT

3 years 2 months ago
Psycholiquid71
More
Topic Author
Click to debuff not working on Priest #11
That cleared it up for me thank you very much.

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac