Video Guides, Online Help and HealBot Beta's

Video:: Healbot Guide for Shadowlands by Mirandinn
Video:: Beginner Healer Guide - Healbot EZ Mode by Dooma
Online:: Guides and Options
Beta:: None currently available

NOTE: Cookie domain has been updated, if your a returning user and can't login, delete all dpm15.net cookies or try a different browser.

× General topics about the Retail version of Healbot

Do profiles exist

3 weeks 21 hours ago
Guinness123
More
Topic Author
Do profiles exist #1
I may be overlooking something very obvious but is there a way to set up different profiles for the same character?
In my case I use very different talent sets between dungeons and raids. The standard wow ui offers me a nice way to set up a gear set to switch back and forth between gear. Does healbot offer anything similar?
In dungeons as a druid I have Cenarion Ward set to my Right mouse button. However when I raid, I don't run that talent and instead have to manually change it to Flourish which I don't have talented when I'm in dungeons.
As someone who always forgets to manually go in and retype in the name of the spell in the Spells section of the HealBot options before the first pull (extra painful in m+ to try to catch up) it would be great if I could just click a button to load my dungeon setup vs my raid setup. Am I missing something obvious?
Cheers.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 4 days ago
Guinness123
More
Topic Author
Do profiles exist #2
Am I really the only one who wants to be able to switch between two setups of spells quickly without having to remember to retype the names before switching content? Or is there somewhere else that I should be asking this question perhaps?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac