Video Guides, Online Help and HealBot Beta's

Video:: Healbot Guide for Shadowlands by Mirandinn
Video:: Beginner Healer Guide - Healbot EZ Mode by Dooma
Online:: Guides and Options
Beta:: None currently available

NOTE: Cookie domain has been updated, if your a returning user and can't login, delete all dpm15.net cookies or try a different browser.

× General topics about the Retail version of Healbot

Multi Target idea?

1 week 6 days ago
Py
More
Topic Author
Multi Target idea? #1
Is there a way to have all Targets currently in combat show up on your target list? or specified targets if they come in combat with you would be even better.
If so would it be possible to have them show a cast bar colour or simply a cast bar below their frame?
The reason I ask is because I realized that with a little tweaking, it seems that Healbot could also double as a kicking assist or spell steal?
It would help players stay on top of harmful spells that are supposed to be cancelled one way or another.

For consideration. :D

(If this is already a thing how might I be able to set it up via Healbot)

Ps. I understand Healbot is mainly to help Healers. but this could help them by proxy. :P

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 4 days ago 1 week 4 days ago by Strife.
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Multi Target idea? #2
As it happens this was part of the enemy frame before Aux bars were introduced, before Aux bars there was just the health, power and aggro bars, the power bar doubled as a cast bar in the enemy frame and it also showed the power points for classes such as paladins.

I had originally planed to show power points on Aux bar 1 and the enemy cast bar on Aux bar 2, when those Aux bars are set to power, this somewhat replicates what was there before Aux bars and if you look at the tooltips on the Aux tab, it is mentioned there.

Since then the power bars are now anchored to the bottom of the health bar, so no use of Aux bars for that.

In the next version, when the enemy frame is selected, you will be able to set any Aux bar to Cast bar, this will be separate from the power bar and so you can displayed both for the enemy if you want.
The following user(s) said Thank You ctshammy, Py

1 week 2 days ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Multi Target idea? #3
This is close to release, a picture says a 1000 words.

Attachments:
The following user(s) said Thank You ctshammy

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac