× General topics about the Retail version of Healbot

Showing Water Shield On Bars

8 months 3 weeks ago
mattlp63
More
Topic Author
Showing Water Shield On Bars #1
I've been using HB for as long as i can remember. I do remember there was a time when you were able to track water shield and remaining charges on the bars with an icon. I am not seeing that anymore. I know there is a way to track when it is no longer buffed but i was wondering about having the icon and charges shown on the bars like earth shield on the tanks shows.

Is it possible and i am just missing something?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

8 months 2 weeks ago 8 months 2 weeks ago by ctshammy.
ctshammy
More
Showing Water Shield On Bars #2
Water shield is a buff - I doesn't have charges like Earth Shield. Tracking when the shield is active or missing is all that is needed.

CT

PS unless you are referring to the Classic version of WOW rather than the retail version.

8 months 2 weeks ago
mattlp63
More
Topic Author
Showing Water Shield On Bars #3
Water shield has three charges on current retail. It’s a buff but has charges.

8 months 2 weeks ago
ctshammy
More
Showing Water Shield On Bars #4
You are correct - Water Shield has 3 charges which is not reflected in the tooltip. The older patch notes seem to infer this was not the case and I couldn't find any forum discussion about it. I tested it this morning and the buff certainly disappears after I copped some melee strikes.

However, Healbot will track the Water Shield charges - go to Healbot options - Buffs - Custom - add spell "Water Shield" (id 52127 I think) and it will show on your bars with the count if you have set your buffs that way.

On a side note - I notice that Lightning Shield seems to work the same way but I couldn't get Healbot to track the number of charges. Couldn't be bothered wasting any more time to try and work out why (I might have some settings wrong).

CT
The following user(s) said Thank You mattlp63

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac