× General topics about the Retail version of Healbot

Is there a way to disable bar colors for default debuffs?

2 weeks 1 day ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Is there a way to disable bar colors for default debuffs? #7
It is impossible to add anything to the custom category, the save button is disabled when you select that.
I suggest you export your custom debuffs and reset them using the Commands dropdown on the general tab.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

2 weeks 22 hours ago
Exuperjun
More
Topic Author
Is there a way to disable bar colors for default debuffs? #8
The save button is disabled but you can enter text in the input box and hit enter and it will prompt to save a spell like any other. See attached screenshot where for demonstration purposes I've added polymorph and cyclone in the same manner I added "Automatic Debuffs" which hadn't been present in my custom section. (These aren't the actual poly/clone debuffs I use in HB - just added temporarily to demonstrate and then I reverted my saved variables from a backup).

That doesn't really matter though - the much more interesting thing is that I've resolved the problem. The issue wasn't entirely on this screen but more so on the Debuffs -> General screen. Setting the "Spell to remove debuffs" dropdowns to all be "None" resolved the issue (it seems the bar coloring from that screen isn't included in priority calculations). I also had to check the "All X" options back on the Debuffs -> Custom screen that I had previously had unchecked (so that I would still get the icon for these spells) but I was able to confirm that after doing that I was seeing icons for both custom ones and default ones but bar coloring was only occurring for the custom ones. So that combined with adding "Automatic Debuffs" and unchecking the bar color makes everything perfect - thanks for the help!
Attachments:

2 weeks 20 hours ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Is there a way to disable bar colors for default debuffs? #9
Yes I forgot about the enter/return key trigger, the edit box will be disabled in future versions.

General debuff priorities work with custom debuff priorities,
I still recommend you use import/export to export the custom debuffs, reset them and then import them. This might remove any corruption you could have in the saved variables.

2 weeks 1 hour ago
Exuperjun
More
Topic Author
Is there a way to disable bar colors for default debuffs? #10
Sounds good, I'll export/reset/import them to make sure everything's cool, thanks.

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac