× General topics about the Retail version of Healbot

Help! Please bring back the choice to add spells on shift- click, ctrl-shft-clic

7 months 3 weeks ago
Eemerald
More
Topic Author
Help! Please bring back the choice to add spells on shift- click, ctrl-shft-clic #1
Please bring back the choice of being able to type in spells for click, shift-click, control-shift-click, etc... I do not use a mouse , no less one with buttons. I play on a MacBook Pro and I use the track pad. I have been healing with HealBots and trackpad for 12 years!!! Please bring back that option!!! Healbot is effectively broken for me without it!
Respectfully, Eemerald
This email address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

7 months 3 weeks ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Help! Please bring back the choice to add spells on shift- click, ctrl-shft-clic #2
You can set spells for all combinations of modifier keys, just set the modifier keys on the Spells tab

7 months 3 weeks ago
Eemerald
More
Topic Author
Help! Please bring back the choice to add spells on shift- click, ctrl-shft-clic #3
I can not figure out how? Is there a video link to help me? Thank you for your oh so quick reply. I am freaking out a bit here, thanks.

7 months 3 weeks ago
ctshammy
More
Help! Please bring back the choice to add spells on shift- click, ctrl-shft-clic #4
To use the modifier keys - Go to Healbot options - Spells tab

Set the "Set Spells for" and "Cast when button" the way you desire...

Then set the spells for each of the 5 Mouse buttons

If you want to use modifier keys - click one of the modifier on (Shift, Ctrl or Alt) and then set each of the mouse keys for the spell to use when using the modifier.

To use more than 5 mouse buttons install Healbot plugin - ExtraButtons

Hope that helps.

CT

7 months 3 weeks ago
Eemerald
More
Topic Author
Help! Please bring back the choice to add spells on shift- click, ctrl-shft-clic #5
Thanks, I figured it out. Thank you so much for your attention, greatly appreciated =)

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac