× General topics about the Retail version of Healbot

How do I set up Healbot??

3 years 1 month ago
Bigcheeze
More
Topic Author
How do I set up Healbot?? #1
Harsh noob question to ask, but Healbot has changed since I used it last, about a year ago.

I know how to install the addon, so that's not an issue. I installed Healbot a few nights ago, and it wasn't like how I had it a year ago. I can't for the life of me figure out what's wrong. It was sorta working last night, and now it's totally pooched >> I queued for a dungeon, and NO BARS appear , I have to heal old school using the original player portraits. The little minimap icon for Healbot has disappeared, but I can still access the addon via the /healbot command, though, everything I've tried to get the raid bars to pop up ends in no results.

Asking, what have I messed up? Why can't I get the bars to appear? It was weird last night, I could only get the tank's bar to appear, but the were three of them, and I could only effectively heal using one of the bars.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!! I miss healing on my shammy!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

3 years 1 month ago
ctshammy
More
How do I set up Healbot?? #2
A good place to start is to use the guides - on the right hand side of thist site you should find a number of guides - getting started, healbot bar states etc.

Would be a good place to start.

CT

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac