Raid frame setting causing wow interface errors. Skins and Frames not responsive

5 months 4 weeks ago
Tritten
More
Topic Author
Raid frame setting causing wow interface errors. Skins and Frames not responsive #640
Ever since changing my raid frames to be visible on the UI, I've been having problems. I downloaded the new version 8.1 of healbot and it didn't change anything. All this started with the last patch in December 18, 2018. I get errors that healbot is doing blocking an action from the blizzard UI and must be disabled, and the UI reloaded. I have trouble promoting member of my guild and even adding an officers note. In Healbot, the Skin section and the Frames section will not access with a mouse click. All the other section allow access. Any suggestions? Anyone else see this?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

5 months 4 weeks ago
Tritten
More
Topic Author
Raid frame setting causing wow interface errors. Skins and Frames not responsive #641
I wanted to add that I deleted my wow Cache folder in an attempt to make this problem go away. It had no effect. I wanted to use the reset_healbot batch file, but I could not find it anywhere. Does anyone know where I might locate it of what files should be deleted from the WTF folder for a complete reset?

5 months 4 weeks ago
ctshammy
More
Raid frame setting causing wow interface errors. Skins and Frames not responsive #642
The reset_healbot.bat file is in the addon/healbot directory.

Please note that the World of Warcraft directory structor was changed with this last patch. The retail verson (verses PTR etc) has been moved to World of Warcraft/_retail_

CT

5 months 3 weeks ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Raid frame setting causing wow interface errors. Skins and Frames not responsive #644
reset_healbot.bat is no longer contained within the addon, due to one of the addon sites rejecting any addon containing executable files.

It can be obtained here

5 months 3 weeks ago
Tritten
More
Topic Author
Raid frame setting causing wow interface errors. Skins and Frames not responsive #645
Thank you very much for your quick response.

5 months 3 weeks ago
Tritten
More
Topic Author
Raid frame setting causing wow interface errors. Skins and Frames not responsive #646
I copied the reset-Healbot batch file to my World of Warcraft root directory and ran it. It worked perfectly removing the Lua files for all my characters on all my realms. I went into the game and could again access all the menu choices. Everything seems fine. I hope this helps other people who may also have this problem. Thank you to the developer and moderators here for such swift and useful information. I have a happy face again! Yay! I will be healing tonight's mythic runs.
The following user(s) said Thank You Strife, ctshammy

Moderators: HermisctshammykubikAcirac