Steelseries Rival 500

1 week 1 day ago
hotbazzinga
More
Topic Author
Steelseries Rival 500 #814
I just switched from the wow mmo mouse to a Rival 500 and now all of the extra mouse buttons are no longer recognized. Like I can't just click mouse button 8 any longer and assign a spell. How is this supposed to work if I can no longer just pick up to 15 mouse buttons?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 1 day ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Steelseries Rival 500 #815
Healbot binds to the buttons as defined by Blizzard, ensure your mouse works as expected in WoW.

1 week 1 day ago 1 week 1 day ago by hotbazzinga.
hotbazzinga
More
Topic Author
Steelseries Rival 500 #816
Thx for the quick response but I have no idea what your talking about. lol. WoW doesn't understand anything beyond 5 buttons unless it's the wow gaming mouse that I have that's super old. I'm seeing crazy stuff that I have to bind any extra buttons to function keys but function keys are not an option for healbot, i only see mouse buttons. I can use all the buttons through 5 but 6-15 aren't supported by wow.

1 week 1 day ago
hotbazzinga
More
Topic Author
Steelseries Rival 500 #817
Vuhdu has the ability to do mouse over spell casts, can Healbot do that? I don't see a way to do that in HB

1 week 1 day ago
ctshammy
More
Steelseries Rival 500 #819
Yes Healbot works with mouseover macros.

The problem you are having is a WOW problem. Healbot will recognise all the buttons that WOW has enabled. Healbot generally can't operate outside the WOW environment.

Have a read of us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20751955081 in the WOW forums - looks like some guides there.

CT
The following user(s) said Thank You Strife

Moderators: HermisctshammykubikAcirac