Lastest Update

1 month 1 week ago
Aria
More
Topic Author
Lastest Update #1438
There is something wrong with lastest update Healbot no longer tracks Fortitude and it doesnt track Draed debuff on Za'qul. So impossible to dispel it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 month 1 week ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Lastest Update #1439
Fortitude on the Buffs General tab is working fine for me.
Is this only when resting?
You could try the command Reset buffs on the General tab

As for the custom debuff, try the Reset button on the Debuff Custom tab , this should work if for some reason the spell ID is wrong.

1 month 6 days ago
Aria
More
Topic Author
Lastest Update #1446
Not to sure why the Buff tracking issue was but seemed to be working fine this morning so I’ll put that Down as resolved until I raid again Sunday haven’t had a chance to see about the Dread rebuff yet I’ll let you know.

Tried what your suggested

1 week 2 days ago
Aria
More
Topic Author
Lastest Update #1502
Dont know what is going on lately but Healbot works and then it just magically stops during Raids, I notice it when the Raid swaps about people get switched in/out etc for certain boss. It doesnt track when people need Fortitude and doesnt Track any Dispellable Debuff. Its really bad. Ive tried resetting it several times but the addon for me at the minute is unusable. and Ive had to change to other Healing Frames. Really frustrating because I like HB and I know alot of work has gone into updating it lately trying to imporve it but for it just keeps fucking up and having big effect on my play.

For no I'll be using Alternate Frames, Is there anyone else who is having this Issue? Speak up so we can get it fixed.

1 week 2 days ago
Aria
More
Topic Author
Lastest Update #1503
Alrigh so i might be able to shed some light on this. So I noticed when I was in a TD group that it didnt track Fortiude when only 2 people was in the Dungeon, But it did when everyone was Inside. And Dispellable Debuff always work perfectly in 5 Man Dungeons.

So am asking myself why does Healbot fuck up in Raids and not Track Dispellable Debuffs or Fortitude. Could it be something to do with people who are in Group 5 and have been swapped out etc, exactly hat is it trying to track just active frames you choose to show or everything etc.

But i can it works in 5 Man, Fucks up in Raids.

1 week 2 days ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Lastest Update #1504
Try Beta 5 when it is available later today, see if it makes any difference for you.

Moderators: HermisctshammykubikAcirac