Standard Layout?

1 week 3 days ago
katescats
More
Topic Author
Standard Layout? #1526
Hi!
I am really really confused. When I updated and logged in my standard layout was no longer there. Then it appeared on one priest but not the other two. I tried re-installing...now it is gone on all 3 :-( Help! All I am looking for it to do is the basic standard color by class layout. Thanks!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 3 days ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Standard Layout? #1528
Once you have setup the skin as desired, you need to set it as the default for the characters you want to use it with.
Set a skin as default on the Skins General tab

I also recommend exporting the Skins you want to keep, just save them in a text file and store in your dropbox/google drive/other

1 week 2 days ago
katescats
More
Topic Author
Standard Layout? #1540
I am not sure what you mean, I am talking about as soon as I was in a group it would just go to the same standard thing for the last couple years, I never changed anything....I am just trying to figure out how to make it go back to looking like this?

File Attachment:

File Name: IMG_4481.jpg
File Size:259 KB
Attachments:

1 week 2 days ago
katescats
More
Topic Author
Standard Layout? #1541
I am not sure what you mean, I am talking about as soon as I was in a group it would just go to the same standard thing for the last couple years, I never changed anything....I am just trying to figure out how to make it go back to looking like this?

Attachments:

1 week 1 day ago
katescats
More
Topic Author
Standard Layout? #1548
I think I am not explaining this properly

I didn't change any settings, I am kinda too dumb to mess with skins and still be a half decent healer

I got a new laptop, installed it, and when I logged in over the weekend one of the three priests I have looked the same as always, the other two did not. I took screen shots of every page of settings. All three matched, No variation in settings, yet one of them had no frames at all, and the other two had two different frames.

The screen cap I posted was from Monday. That is what I want it to look like,
As of Tuesday it stopped looking like that

Again no change in settings, no deviation. The old screen caps and the current settings all match up, still match up on all 3 characters, but now none of them have that ...'standard layout look' (I don't know what else to call it, that is what my friend said it is).

So I am really confused.

1 week 1 day ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Standard Layout? #1549
The screenshot you put up has never been a standard healbot skin, in fact I don't ever remember seeing that before.

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac