Click here for help

× General topics about the Retail version of Healbot

Cant see when im losing health

6 months 3 weeks ago
Msgrim
More
Topic Author
Cant see when im losing health #1
After this patch everything got reset. I went to my wow wtf and tried to get back to my original set up. It's better then what it was, but not quite what it use to be. My frames are very see through. Even when i adjust the opacity there is little change. When myself or raid members are losing health is is really difficult to see. The bar barely looks different at full health from when you are losing it. I don't really know how else to describe it. You just cant see life going up or down well. Not sure how to remedy it. I've used healbot since 2009 I've never had this problem. This last update has me frustrated.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

6 months 3 weeks ago 6 months 3 weeks ago by Msgrim.
Msgrim
More
Topic Author
Cant see when im losing health #2
Ok So i adjust the background bar which helped some but the problem is my regular health bar is just to see through. I have changed the opacity level and colors. Has very little effect. Here is a screen shot at 100 percent and 25 percent.
Attachments:

6 months 3 weeks ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Cant see when im losing health #3
First of all, did you try restoring your settings as posted here , Note: restoring your settings will overwrite your current settings, so first you may want to export your Skins, Spells and Customs Buffs/Debuffs

Maybe you were using Fluid Bars before? The option is on the Skins General tab

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac