Guides and Beta

Get help on options and using healbot
Click here for the guides

HealBot Beta's
Retail: 9.0.1.3.b1

× General topics about the Retail version of Healbot

I've been using HealBot since I started playing in WotLK, and I still love it!

1 week 3 days ago 1 week 3 days ago by shiho.
shiho
More
Topic Author
I've been using HealBot since I started playing in WotLK, and I still love it! #1
I've healed with it as a Holy Paladin, Disc/Holy Priest, and Resto Druid. I just came back after a 3yr break and can't wait to heal some more. The best part is I finally got HealBot to look the way I want it to so I love it even more. Would be nice if there were adjustable icon borders to complete everything, but that's just personal preference.

I've tried Grid w/ Clique in the past, not a fan of it. Especially because of the binding restrictions because I prefer using mostly my mouse to play. I tried Vuhdo recently and I HATED the way icon positions weren't adjustable. It made me really appreciate the way debuffs/buffs were displayed. Also, Vuhdo didn't have the option to enable/disable bars below a certain health threshold.

I love your creation, Strife. I will actually be so sad if you ever quit (as we all will at some point). Keep up the hard work, and thanks for your commitment!

Here's a glimpse of my UI after I finished adjusting HealBot and the rest of my AddOns
shiho UI

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 3 days ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
I've been using HealBot since I started playing in WotLK, and I still love it! #2
Thanks for your kind feedback and sharing the screenshot.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac