None Available

× General topics about the Retail version of Healbot

Out of Range Opacity not working for Shadowlands and Power Bar fades

1 week 6 days ago
FearmaKY
More
Topic Author
Out of Range Opacity not working for Shadowlands and Power Bar fades #13
So your right, I enabled The Tooltips on the addons list and disabled it on the Tips tab and its working correctly, I must have missed that section sorry, maybe have it set to off by default.

Also the Error gyazo.com/6f9ff28f368fc085e0bdaf9c878ac8d0 it seems Weakauras was causing it, I disabled it temporarily and was able to edit the note with Healbot on.. so its good.

The Power bar Issue still remains now since everything else seems to have been worked out.
gyazo.com/bec153100ae0509edd38d870316f1e77 Im in a group and my power bar does not work now, sometimes it does and sometimes it does not, and sometimes none of them are on.
gyazo.com/4222d31ee05baed91bd7f146cb593576

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

1 week 6 days ago
FearmaKY
More
Topic Author
Out of Range Opacity not working for Shadowlands and Power Bar fades #14
I have uploaded my skin to the Files/Skins section maybe this will help resolve some issues not sure and Ill make sure to keep it updated for the future going forward.

healbot.dpm15.net/files/import-export/1-public/2-skins

1 week 6 days ago
macardone
More
Out of Range Opacity not working for Shadowlands and Power Bar fades #15
This thread just helped me out, everything was so low I couldn't tell when someone needed a heal, changed the settings as what FearmaKY said and I can see again!

1 week 5 days ago
Strife
Administrator
Administrator
More
Out of Range Opacity not working for Shadowlands and Power Bar fades #16
For a fix to the Power Bar issue, try the retail beta 9.0.1.2.b1 listed at the top of the forum.

1 week 5 days ago
FearmaKY
More
Topic Author
Out of Range Opacity not working for Shadowlands and Power Bar fades #17
Thank you Macardone for the compliments and comments, it was really all Strife guiding me and hopefully I brought some issues to light like the power bar fading issue.

Strife,
Thank you so much for being active and supporting the addon and the community! If there is a place I can support financially let me know, I have used Healbot for over 10 years in WOW and would love to support its continued support so it does not end.

Also the retail beta 9.0.1.2.b1 works perfectly so far and the power bars stay active and turn on correctly if I add more etc. Thank you so much!

I have other questions and Ideas and concerns but I will post it in a separate thread to keep it clean! This thread has helped me so much and I hope it helps others as well having issues finding the correct settings to change/adjust to get Hbot working the way they want to.

Moderators: ctshammyAcirac