meta data for this page
Get started with the following 4 steps
After configuring HealBot, Reload your UI to save your settings
After installing the addon, a frame will be on the screen with the text options at the bottom.
The first thing to do is check and configure the 4 skins that comes with the addon.
The 4 skins all have defaults set for Solo, Party, Raid, BG and so on.
- Move the skin to where you want it on the screen
- Open options and do the following for each skin in turn
- On the Skin General tab note the Skin defaults
- On the Test tab, click the button to turn on the test bars
- Configure the look of the skins using the Skins Frames tab and sub tabs
- On the Test tab, click the button to turn off the test bars
Spells, Buffs and Cures can be set per character or per class
- If it's preferred to have the same spell settings for all characters of the same class, on the General tab set
Profile for Spells/Buffs/Curesto Class
- On the Spells tab setup spells
- On the Debuff General tab set
Spell to remove debuffsto the preferred spell and set
check membersto on raid
- On the Buffs General tab set buffs to monitor and cast