meta data for this page
Get started with the following 4 steps
After configuring HealBot, logout and login to save your settings
After installing the addon, a frame will be in the center of the screen.
The first thing to do is check and configure the 4 skins that comes with the addon.
The 4 skins all have defaults set for Solo, Party, Raid, BG and so on.
- Move the skin to where you want it on the screen
- Open options and do the following for each skin in turn
- On the Skin General tab note the Skin defaults
- On the Test tab, click the button to turn on the test bars
- Configure the look of the skins using the Skins Frames tab and sub tabs
- On the Test tab, click the button to turn off the test bars
- If the skins is for a Party or Raid, on the Skins Protection tab turn on
- If doing a lot of random groups/raid, consider also turning on
Consider backing up skins using the Import / Export Skins tab
Spells, Buffs and Cures can be set per character or per class
- On the Debuff General tab set
Spell to remove debuffsto the preferred spell and set
check membersto on raid
- On the Buffs General tab set buffs to monitor and cast