meta data for this page
Skins Frames Icons Buffs tab
The Skins Frames Icons Buffs tab allows for various buff icon settings.
General Icon Settings
The Skins Frames Icons Buffs General tab allows for various icon settings, including the position of the icons, scale of the icons and independent opacity to the bar.
- Icon position - Set the position of icons relative to the bar.
- On bar - Position icons on the bar.
- Off bar - Position icons on the side of the bar.
- Below bar - Position icons below the bar.
- Icon anchor - Set the location of the icon based on the icon position and relative to the health bar
- Vertical offset - Offset the icon relative to the anchor
- Horizontal offset - Offset the icon relative to the anchor
- Max icons - Set the maximum number of buff icons that can be shown at any one time
- Icon scale - The icon scale relative to the bar
- Icon spacer - Set the space between buff icons
- Double row - Stack 2 icons in each column, NOTE: Each icon scale is halved when using Double row.
- Opacity: Always use enabled - Always use enabled bar opacity setting even when the bar is using a different setting.
- Opacity: Fade on expire - Fade the icon as it begins to expire.
- Fade start time - Set when the fade begins, normally set this 3 or 4 seconds higher than when you want to fade effect to be visible.
Text Icon Options
The Skins Frames Icons Debuffs Text tab allows for customising the text displayed on icons, this is generally duration and stacks.
- Show icon text - Set the type of text and conditions met to show text on the icon.
- Count - Show the number of stacks, for all casters or own casts if Self casts only is on.
- Duration - Show the duration remaining, for all casters or own casts if Self casts only is on.
- Show duration from - Only show the duration when the remaining duration is under the slider amount.
- Duration warning from - Change the text colour to red when the remaining duration is under the slider amount.
- Font - Set the font for the text displayed on the icons.
- Font Size - Set the font size for the text displayed on the icons.
- Font Outline - Set the font outline for the text displayed on the icons.