meta data for this page
The general tab is where addon specific settings exist and addon commands can be run.
- Hide options button - Hides the the options link at the bottom of the main frame
- Show minimap button - Shows the healbot button on the mini map
- Enable HealBot fastHealth - Check combat events and for relevant events make an API call to quickly update the current health
- Adjust unit max health - Can be used during boss fights when the boss cast the debuff Aura of Contempt
- Right click opens options - Allow clicking on the edge of a frame with the right mouse button to open options - tricky to use and not recommended
- Query talent data - Show characters talents in the tooltip
- Enable HealBot autoCombat - Switch HealBot into enabled mode when any member of the party/raid enters combat
- Disable HealBot - Puts HealBot into an extremely low usage state, HealBot can take up to a second to wake up when re-enabled
- only when solo - Disabled when solo, enabled when entering a group or raid
- Internal Cache - Pre cache frames ready for when joining raids and groups.
- If you never raid then reducing this setting is recommended.
- If you join 25 man raids then the default setting is recommended.
- If you join 40 man raids then increasing this setting is recommended.
- Internal Timers and Updates - This affects a number of different things including range check frequency, buff/debuff updates, aggro bar threat % updates, aggro bar flash frequency, fluid bars update speed, enemy bars update frequency and other checks and updates. Generally increasing CPU usage will improve responsiveness of the addon.
- Language - The language can be set outside of the wow client settings, a great deal of work has been done by translators and always interested in hearing from more
- HealBot Commands - Common commands originally used on the command line, now available here. See below for a list of commands
- Configure classes for - These settings really show HealBot's age, when in 40 man raids healers might be assigned specific classes to heal, this allowed for debuffs and other monitoring on a variety of combinations
The following is a list of common commands
There are less common commands that can be run from the command line
- Clear Blacklist - Blacklisted to many annoying players screaming for heals, use this command to clean the blacklist
- Copy current spells to all specs - Copy current spells to all specs for the current class
- Reset custom buffs - Reset frame icon settings in standard skins and reset class options (monitored HoT's and buffs)
- Reset bar positions - Resets the bar positions to defaults, works on all skins that come bundled with HealBot
- Reset buffs - Resets the buffs to defaults for the class
- Reset debuffs - Resets the general debuffs to defaults for the class
- Reset custom debuffs - Resets the custom debuffs to defaults
- Reset skins - Resets all skins options to defaults
- Reset spells - Resets the spells to defaults for the class
- Toggle Dislike mount - When using the mouse wheel command Random Mount, dislike the mount called will seriously limit the number of times it comes up
- Toggle Exclude mount - When using the mouse wheel command Random Mount, excludes the mount from ever being called again
- Toggle suppress errors when using auto trinkets - Auto trinkets are set on the spells tab. When casting a spell, if the trinket is not ready an error will be displayed if not suppressed
- Toggle suppress sound when using auto trinkets - Auto trinkets are set on the spells tab. When casting a spell, if the trinket is not ready an error sound will be played if not suppressed
- Toggle custom cures - Default cast by - change the default cast by for custom debuffs