meta data for this page
The general tab is where addon specific settings exist and addon commands can be run.
- Hide options button - Hides the the options link at the bottom of the main frame.
- Hide unlocked tag - Extends the frame and shows the word Unlocked when the frame is movable - Only applies out of combat.
- Show minimap button - Shows the healbot button on the mini map.
- Right click opens options - Allow clicking on the edge of a frame with the right mouse button to open options - tricky to use and not recommended.
- Disable HealBot - Puts HealBot into an extremely low usage state, HealBot can take up to a second to wake up when re-enabled.
- only when solo - Disabled when solo, enabled when entering a group or raid.
- Options theme - Select a theme for the option tabs.
- Options opacity - Set the option tabs opacity.
- Language - The language can be set outside of the wow client settings, a great deal of work has been done by translators and always interested in hearing from more.
- HealBot Commands - Common commands originally used on the command line, now available here. See below for a list of commands.
- Configure classes for - These settings really show HealBot's age, when in 40 man raids healers might be assigned specific classes to heal, this allowed for debuffs and other monitoring on a variety of combinations.
The following is a list of common commands.
There are less common commands that can be run from the command line.
- Clear Blacklist - Blacklisted to many annoying players screaming for heals, use this command to clean the blacklist.
- Copy current spells to all specs - Copy current spells to all specs for the current class.
- Reset custom buffs - Reset frame icon settings in standard skins and reset class options (monitored HoT's and buffs).
- Reset bar positions - Resets the bar positions to defaults, works on all skins that come bundled with HealBot.
- Reset buffs - Resets the buffs to defaults for the class.
- Reset debuffs - Resets the general debuffs to defaults for the class.
- Reset custom debuffs - Resets the custom debuffs to defaults.
- Reset skins - Resets all skins options to defaults.
- Reset spells - Resets the spells to defaults for the class.
- Toggle Dislike mount - Dislike the current mount to limit the number of times it is called when using the command Random Mount.
- Toggle Exclude mount - Exclude the current mount from being called when using the command Random Mount.
- Toggle suppress errors when using auto trinkets - Auto trinkets are set on the spells tab. When casting a spell, if the trinket is not ready an error will be displayed if not suppressed.
- Toggle suppress sound when using auto trinkets - Auto trinkets are set on the spells tab. When casting a spell, if the trinket is not ready an error sound will be played if not suppressed.
- Toggle custom cures - Default cast by - change the default cast by for custom debuffs.
- Toggle include Main Assist with Tanks - Toggle including Main Assist with Main Tanks on the skins frames heal groups tab.
- Recover Group skin - Recover the Group skin that comes with HealBot. This only works when the skin does NOT exist.
- Recover Raid 25 skin - Recover the Raid 25 skin that comes with HealBot. This only works when the skin does NOT exist.
- Recover Raid 40 skin - Recover the Raid 40 skin that comes with HealBot. This only works when the skin does NOT exist.