meta data for this page
Completely reset HealBot or a HealBot Plugin
Reset HealBot removes all HealBot files or all HealBot Plugin files from the WTF folders, this is where the addon settings are stored.
It is possible for the WoW WTF files to become corrupted, due to a disconnect, PC crash, power outage and so on.
Corrupted WTF files can result with an issue or bug that cannot be replicated or resolved, the best action is to completely reset HealBot.
If you have been asked to reset Healbot, follow these steps:
- Download and unzip reset_healbot.zip
- For Retail unzip in the World of Warcraft _retail_ folder
- For WotLK unzip in the World of Warcraft _classic_ folder
- For Vanilla unzip in the World of Warcraft _classic_era_ folder
- Reset HealBot or a HealBot Plugin