meta data for this page
The tips tab is where the tooltip options are set
- Show tooltips - Show tooltip information on the current bar the mouse is over
- Hide Toolip in Combat - Hide the tooltip in combat
- Show target information - Show the name, class and spec if relevant, location, health and mana/power
- Show my buffs - Show buffs and duration that were cast by the healer
- Show spell cooldown - Show the cooldown remaining on the spell
- Ignore spell global cooldown - Do not show the spell as unavailable when on global cooldown.
- Show mouse whell commands - Show the commands defined on the Mouse Wheel tab
- Use Game Tooltip - Use the game tooltip, this includes tooltip addons such as TipTac
- Show active monitored HoT details - On all monitored HoT's, show who cast the spell and duration left
- Font Size - Select a font size based on standard tooltip size options.
- Set Tooltip Positions - Links to the Skins Frame tab, allowing for different positions per frame
- Set Tooltip Custom Anchor - Display a frame to set the location of the tooltip anchor when custom is selected for the position.
- Opacity - Set the transparency of the tooltip